Colorado West Pride
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
CALL FOR ARTISTS
CALL FOR ARTISTS
ART SHOW FEATURING LGBTQIA+ ARTISTS ACROSS
THE VALLEY. ART TO BE FEATURED IN THE MAIN LIBRARY
- Artwork Delivery: 7/5 and 7/6
- Artwork Pickup: 9/2
- Exhibition: 7/8 through 9/1
- Grand Valley Residents
- All ages
- Be a member of or ally to the LGBTQIA+ community
- Artists may submit multiple pieces for display
- Two-dimensional and limited three-dimensional work will be accepted.
- Artwork should be appropriate for all ages and highlight the spirit of the LGBTQIA+community.
- Artwork can be for sale, but artists need to include their email addresses for purchase details.
- Two-dimensional work must be ready for hanging and cannot exceed 36"x48" or weigh more than 40l bs.
- Three-dimensional work can be submitted for hanging or for display in covered pedestals. For pedestal works, size must not exceed 14x14x14". Please note that only 2-4 pieces will be selected for pedestal display due to space limitations.
- The owner of the work must acknowledge and agree that the Library will not act as an agent for the owner
Please submit a ".jpg" of art piece for review by CWP by July 1, 2022. Submissions can be emailed to: [email protected].
Mesa County Libraries and Colorado West Pride assume no responsibility for the preservation or protection of any exhibit accepted for temporary display, or any liability for possible damage or theft of these items while in transit or on the library premises. All works accepted for temporary display are placed at the owner's risk.